ESPN BET Promo Code: Get up to $250 with code VIBONUS!
In the online sports betting world, big names have a big pull, and ESPN BET might be the biggest name yet. The ESPN BET promo code is VIBONUS and nets you Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
ESPN has dipped its toe into the world of legal and online sports betting through content verticals, gambling-related shows, and more.
But things really got interesting in early August 2023 when ESPN struck a deal with PENN Entertainment to launch ESPN BET, essentially re-branding and re-inventing a former sportsbook for a wider audience. ESPN BET is live as of Nov. 14, 2023– here are more details regarding the ESPN BET promo code and more!
Take a look at more below 👇
ESPN BET SPORTSBOOK PROMO CODE DETAILS
Here's what we know now that the ESPN BET promo code is live:
|🎁 ESPN BET Promo Code
|💰 ESPN BET Sportsbook Bonus
|Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
|🚀 Expected ESPN BET Launch Date
|Today (Nov. 14, 2023)
|🇺🇸 Expected ESPN BET Launch States
|21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be physically present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, or WV in order to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly.
|🤝 ESPN BET Partner
|✅ Last Verified
|November 15, 2023
ESPN BET NEWS
The ESPN BET sports betting app is live with code VIBONUS Make sure to use this code to Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
Check out the latest roundup of ESPN BET news 👇
- The Massachusetts Gaming Commission approved ESPN BET to launch in MA, but it will require PENN to provide more info regarding responsible gambling and consumer protection come December.
- ESPN BET is slated to launch on Nov. 14, 2023, so today!
- ESPN BET will utilize the ESPN Fantasy database.
- Wayne Kimmel, a sports tech capitalist, believes ESPN BET will be a top sportsbook.
- ESPN BET unveiled its new logo in late October 2023. See more right here! 👀
- Which on-air personalities will push ESPN BET the most? 📢
- PENN Entertainment announced that ESPN BET will use the PENN tech framework. 📱
- PENN Entertainment projected a 20% sports marketing share for ESPN BET by 2027. 📈
- In early August 2023, PENN Entertainment announced their 10-year deal with ESPN to launch ESPN BET and replace/re-skin a former book. 🆕
HOW TO REDEEM THE ESPN BET PROMO CODE
Once you've signed up with PENN Entertainment's ESPN BET Sportsbook app, the process for securing the welcome offer through the ESPN BET promo code is likely to be snap. On most sportsbooks, this is what you do:
- Navigate to the ESPN BET Sportsbook's sign up window or simply click the links on this page.
- When prompted with the sign up window, enter your preferred password, username, and any promo codes you might have-- of course, VIBONUS is the best code to use for the offer:Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
- Sign up and make your first eligible deposit and wager with the platform.
With bonus bets, most sportsbooks will credit your account with a certain amount based on the amount of your first bet or bets. This bonus comes whether or not you bet $1 or $100!
AVAILABLE SPORTS ON ESPN BET
ESPN BET has the entire slew of sports available to bet on, such as:
TYPES OF WELCOME OFFERS
There are a lot of common welcome offers on the market, and the main offer for ESPN BET is listed above. Here’s a breakdown of some other common offers you can find on the platform:
- Deposit Match Bonuses that net users up to 100% of their first deposit in matched site credit. You can use this credit to bet, and take out your winnings, but you can't withdraw the bonus "funds".
- First Bet Coverage Bonuses typically look at the amount of your first eligible wager. If that wager loses, a First Bet bonus will "refund" your lost bet with site credit. That credit can then win you another bet! This is a great bonus for beginner sports bettors.
- Bet, Get Bonuses are becoming more and more popular throughout the industry. With these, you deposit and bet a certain amount in order to get bonus bets back depending on if you win or lose your wager.
ESPN BET OFFERS FOR EXISTING USERS
ESPN BET offers promos for existing users, same-game parlay boosts, odds boosts, referral bonuses, and much more.
|💸 ESPN BET Promo
|NBA Odds Boosts for Holmgren & Wembanyama, Jokic & Davis
WHAT ARE "WAGERING REQUIREMENTS"?
With any online sportsbook including the ESPN BET promo code, you'll have wagering requirements that restrict you from immediately using your bonus funds. This is to ensure that users don't simply get the bonus and then bounce to never use their accounts again.
Typically, you're required to wager a certain amount on a platform before the bonus funds are released to your digital bankroll.
Wagering requirements might look daunting, but it doesn't mean that (for example) you need to spend an additional $10,000 just to get $1,000.
When you see a wagering requirement, it just means that you have to wager that many times in dollars. For a $10,000 requirement (which is among the steepest we've ever seen and is a hypothetical example for demonstration), you could simply make 50x $200 bets over time.
ESPN BET STATE BY STATE
Since ESPN BET is a rebrand and rebuild, the ESPN BET App (and potential ESPN BET bonus code) is available in a ton of states.
Let's take a look at them below:
As part of the partnership deal, PENN Entertainment will spearhead ESPN BET, and the new operator is now live in over 15 states.
ESPN BET LIVE
Formerly known as the Daily Wager, ESPN used to have a program specifically dedicated to sports betting. Now, that program is back on the air as ESPN BET Live!
It's a show that comes in tandem with the launch of ESPN BET's sports betting app, and follows the track of Daily Wager, offering tips, predictions, odds, and more on your favorite sports to bet.
The show is on ESPN2 and airs at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday and Friday, 4:00 PM ET on Monday, 11:00 AM ET on Saturday, and 9:00 AM ET on Sunday. It is geared towards the casual sports bettor and shows lines for that day's slate of games.
The debut of the newly-branded show came in early November 2023!
ESPN BET STATES LIKELY COMING SOON
You can expect ESPN BET to launch in the following states at some point down the road:
ESPN BET NORTH CAROLINA
North Carolina will be one of the largest sports betting markets to date once the state's legal sports betting program starts in earnest.
Sometime in early 2024, North Carolina residents and visitors that are eligible to bet will get access to a helping of several online sportsbooks.
Whether ESPN BET North Carolina is slated to launch in the state remains to be seen, but our analysts will keep this page up to date with the latest in NC betting news.
ESPN BET VERMONT
Vermont's sports betting bill was signed into law on June 14, 2023 and will likely take effect sometime in 2024-- with lawmakers hoping for a January start. ESPN BET is looking at licensure across the country, and Vermont would easily be another feather in the provider's cap should they go live there.
ESPN BET PAYMENT METHODS
ESPN BET has all the same payment methods the old PENN Entertainment brand had and maybe even more.
ESPN BET PREDICTIONS
While news is still developing regarding the ESPN BET app and how it will succeed in multiple markets, we can already look at what users think.
On the positive side:
- 👍 ESPN is such a huge presence in sports in the United States already, it has a great headstart in that sense. Plus, they're leveraging the audience of a previous book, which has definitely given the book an edge.
- 👍 ESPN already has partnerships with both Caesars Entertainment as well as DraftKings, so the company knows the marketplace.
- 👍 ESPN BET has access to livestreams that other books can’t show due to licensing issues.
On the negative side: ESPN BET has entered an already saturated marketplace 3-4 years after U.S. sports betting became legal nationwide.
RECENT DEVELOPMENTS WITH ESPN, SPORTSBOOKS
As mentioned before, ESPN BET ultimately chose PENN Entertainment to partner with and has gone live as of Nov. 14, 2023 with a rebrand.
Prior, there was speculation that ESPN would partner with either DraftKings or Caesars due to other affiliations in place, but that ended up not being the case.
IS THERE AN ESPN BET PROMO CODE?
Yes! Use code VIBONUS for Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
IS THERE AN ESPN BET MOBILE APP?
Yes, there is a standalone ESPN BET app for all your sports wagering needs.
ESPN's slew of apps are very well done, so we're not surprised that the ESPN BET app is knocking it out of the park. ESPN BET may even be a competitor to the biggest books like FanDuel and DraftKings as time goes on.
SPORTS BETTING CONTENT ON ESPN
UPCOMING GAME ODDS
|PHI Eagles vs. KC Chiefs
|Over 45.5 (-110)
|Under 45.5 (-110)
📌 ESPN UPCOMING SCHEDULE
Check out notable programs and games airing on ESPN's platforms today!
|ESPN BET Live
|6:00 PM ET
|Duke vs. Michigan State (NCAAB)
|7:00 PM ET
|Kansas vs. Kentucky (NCAAB)
|9:30 PM ET
ESPN PICKCENTER- FORMERLY ESPN CHALK
ESPN PickCenter is the go-to hub for all your sports betting news, trends, and predictions, live on the ESPN website. It’s a fantastic resource for bettors of all kinds (but of course, should only be used in supplement to the expert predictions and professional picks offered right here at VegasInsider).
ESPN BET SPORTSBOOK and PROMO CODE FAQ
WHAT IS THE ESPN BET PROMO CODE?
The ESPN BET promo code is VIBONUS and will net new users the following offer: Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!
HAS ESPN CREATED THEIR OWN SPORTSBOOK?
Yes, ESPN BET is the new sportsbook from the network of same name, and they’ve been live since November 14, 2023.
DOES ESPN HAVE DEALS WITH SPORTSBOOKS?
Yes, ESPN has soft partnerships with Caesars and DraftKings, and Caesars has been attempting to hire some former ESPN personalities into the fold. However, PENN Entertainment ended up being the winning bidder.
WHAT IS ESPN CHALK? WHAT IS A “CHALK”?
ESPN Chalk was a section offered on the ESPN website with picks, predictions, and sports betting related content. A “chalk” is a sure bet, a heavy favorite to win.
Now, the section is referred to as the ESPN PickCenter.
DOES ESPN BET HAVE A WELCOME OFFER?
Yes, use code VIBONUS to get the following offer: Bet Anything, Get $250 in Bonus Bets!