Emblems of Innocence and Honor: The Masonic Apron
Described as a Mason’s “badge” and an emblem of innocence, the apron provides a link to Freemasonry’s historical roots. This video documentary short, produced by the Masonic Grand Lodge of California and the Henry Wilson Coil Library and Museum of Freemasonry, offers new insight into one of Masonry’s most treasured ritual garments.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
Related Info And Products:
- Emblems of Innocence and Honor: The Masonic Apron – Sneak Peek
- Emblems of Innocence and Honor: The Masonic Apron – Sneak Peek 2
- Masonic Aprons – What does your apron say about you? Freemasonry Report
- The Art of Masonic Education
- Honoré Beaugrand
- Coil’s Masonic Encyclopedia By Henry Wilson Coil
- Masonic Pin Apron by The Winding Stairs
- New masonic auto emblems by Macoy Publishing & Masonic Supply
- Masonic, Shrine, York Rite Auto Emblems. Macoy Publishing & Masonic Supply.
- Masonic Temple and Library and Museum of Pennsylvania Video Tour
- Masonic Apron
- Masonic F&am Apron
- Pa Masonic Apron
- Masonic Apron Belt
- Masonic Apron Red
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.